ABOUT THIS STATE
Hoosier choice for Senate? Hoos-on the rest of -ier ballot this year? Need to figure out the answers to those cleverly worded election questions? Then click right here and be the most prepared Hoosier for this upcoming election! Every vote counts, we need you!BE A VOTER
Voter Registration Deadline
Recommended Absentee/Mail-in Ballot Request Deadline
Absentee/Mail-in Ballot Request Deadline
Early Voting Period
Absentee/Mail-in Ballot Return Deadline
How do I make sure I'm registered to vote?
Can I register the same day I want to vote?
Can I vote by mail?
Can I vote early?
Do I need an ID?
How do I cast my ballot?
SINCE YOU LAST VOTED…
Since 2020, there have been changes that will impact how you cast your ballot in Indiana. Here are the differences you should keep an eye on:
When registering to vote…
- If you’ve been incarcerated outside of the state of Indiana at any point, your voter registration was canceled, so you will need to reregister.
When making a plan to vote…
- If you need a new absentee ballot at any point during the voting period, you can turn it in to get a new one.
- You can no longer communicate with election officials via fax. (Hopefully this does not affect you.)
When casting your vote…
- Federally recognized American Indian tribe IDs are now a valid form of voter ID.
- The absentee ballot return deadline was Election Day at noon – it’s now been pushed back six hours to 6:00pm.
- Family members can now return your ballot on your behalf, as long as they sign an affidavit affirming so.
- There are now new accommodations for people with print disabilities (issues with visuals and reading).
Find Out Where To Vote
Make your plan to vote! If you're voting in person, double check where you need to go to do it.
Volunteer In Indiana
Voters will show up on Election Day if you start showing up now! Find out the difference you could make right around the corner.
Vote Save the Senate Fund
If we can win 52 Senate seats in 2022, Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema’s refusal to change the filibuster won’t matter. We can elect a Democratic majority that takes decisive action on raising the minimum wage, forgiving student debt, fighting climate change, protecting reproductive freedom, and more. We need to protect the four most vulnerable Democratic incumbents in purple states and support challengers in winnable states. You can start today by donating here to directly support eight of the most competitive Senate races of 2022.
Find the details on accessible voting in your state, including early voting, Election Day voting, mail voting, and accessible mail voting tools for people with print disabilities.Learn More
Get your absentee ballot here!Learn More
Need to show Voter ID? Not sure what kind? Get the specifics in your state here.Learn More